How to: Download and Link your Meal Plan/Campus Card to BiteU
The BiteU app allows you to make purchases using your meal plan/campus card, or by pre-loading ‘Bite Pay’ on the BiteU app. We do not accept credit card transactions on BiteU at this time.
Follow these simple steps to start ordering today!
Download & Create Account
- Open the app and follow the prompts to create an account.
- Tap SIGN IN/SIGN UP and fill out all necessary information to create your account.
Setting Up Payment
If you have a meal plan/campus card, link your meal plan to BiteU by following meal plan holder instructions below. If you do not have a meal plan/campus card, set up BitePay by following non-meal plan holder instructions below.
Meal Plan Holders
- After you create your account, select Binghamton University in locations, you will then be prompted to add your meal plan/campus card. If you are not prompted to add your campus card, tap ‘Pay’ and then ‘Activate’.
- Tap ‘Add campus card’.
- You will be prompted to log in. Use the login and password you use to access your meal plan account on mybucard.com. Once you have logged in, your meal plan is linked to your BiteU account, and you are ready to order! Note: This is NOT your PODS account. You must have an account on mybucard.com. If you have a meal plan/campus card, but don't have an active account on mybucard.com, go to step 4.
- Creating an account on mybucard.com: Visit mybucard.com and tap ‘Register Now’. Enter the required information and follow all prompts to create your account!
Non-Meal Plan Holders
- If you don’t have a meal plan/campus card, you will need to use BitePay. Tap ‘Pay’ on the main screen. Once on the pay screen, scroll on the campus card to the 'BitePay' card and tap on activate.
- You will receive 2 emails with instructions on how to activate your BitePay. Once activated you may load funds through the App.
- You are now ready to order!