How to: Download and Link your Meal Plan/Campus Card to BiteU
The BiteU app allows you to make purchases using your meal plan/campus card, or with a credit card.
Follow these simple steps to start ordering today!
Download & Create Account
- Open the app and follow the prompts to create an account.
- Tap SIGN IN/SIGN UP and fill out all necessary information to create your account.
Setting Up Payment
If you have a meal plan/campus card, link your meal plan to BiteU by following the meal plan holder instructions below. If you do not have a meal plan/campus card, you may add a credit card by following the non-meal plan holder instructions below.
Meal Plan Holders
- After you create your account, select Binghamton University in locations, you will then be prompted to add your meal plan/campus card. If you are not prompted to add your campus card, tap ‘Pay’ and then ‘Activate’.
- Tap ‘Add campus card’.
- Enter your 11-digit HID number, located on the back of your card on top of the magnetic stripe. Please see the image below which highlights where the number is located on your card.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
- When logging into BITE in the future, you will use the set of credentials you created specifically for the Bite account
- If you have already associated your campus card with a BITE account, you will not be able to create a new account automatically.
- Please use the 'talk to us' feature in the top left navigation to contact us to assist.
- If you don’t have a meal plan/campus card, you can use a credit card. Tap ‘Pay’ on the main screen. Once on the pay screen, scroll on the campus card to credit card and tap on 'Activate', then follow the instructions to add your credit card.