Located in the heart of Mountainview, Appalachian Dining Center offers dining with the best view on campus! Services have been modified for the safety and convenience of our customers. Students can expect the following at Appalachian Dining Center during the Fall 2020 semester:
- All menu items will be packaged in takeout containers.
- Seating will be available at limited capacities to allow for social distancing.
- Nutritional and well-balanced menus rotate daily and offers a diverse range of classic and trendy meals, Boar’s Head sandwiches, Bistro-style salads, Vegan & Vegetarian offerings, and Desserts made in house at our campus bakery.
- La Montaña: Appalachian Dining Center’s exclusive Southwestern cuisine concept offering tacos, burritos, quesadillas, taco salad bowls, and more. Menu varies daily.
- Simple Servings: a dining option that provides safe and appetizing food choices for our customers with food allergies and gluten intolerance. All meals offered at this station are naturally free of milk, eggs, wheat, soy, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, and gluten.
- Nite Owl: a late-night dining option offering prepackaged snacks, food, beverages, and more.