Located in the heart of Mountainview, Appalachian Dining Center offers dining with the best view on campus!
Services have been modified for the safety and convenience of our customers. Students can expect the following at Appalachian Dining Center during the Spring 2021 semester:
• Daily rotating nutritional and well-balanced menus have been updated to increase variety and offer a diverse range of classic and trendy meals, Boar’s Head sandwiches, Bistro-style salads, vegan & vegetarian offerings, and desserts made in house at our campus bakery.
• B-Cuisine: Student’s Choice: A new station concept developed from student feedback. Menu includes student favorite’s like Ben & Jerry’s milkshakes, beef and tofu Philly cheesesteaks, taco salad bowls, hot dogs with a variety of toppings, pancakes and French toast on the weekends, and more. Menu varies daily.
• Simple Servings: A dining option that provides safe and appetizing food choices for our customers with food allergies and gluten intolerances. All meals offered at this station are naturally free of milk, eggs, wheat, soy, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, and gluten.
• Nite Owl: A late-night dining option offering prepackaged snacks, food, beverages, and more.
• Stations will have food and beverage attendants.
• All menu items will be served in takeout containers.
• Seating will be available at limited capacities to allow for social distancing.