Located in the heart of Mountainview, Appalachian Dining Hall offers dining with the best view on campus! Menu options include:
• Boar’s Head Deli
• Pizza by the slice
• Self-Serve Salad and Fruit Bar
• Simple Servings: featuring dishes made without milk, eggs, wheat, soy, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, and gluten for people with food allergies, gluten intolerance, or other special dietary needs.
• The Grill: serving local grass-fed beef burgers, veggie burgers, and vegan burgers, too! You will also find grilled sandwiches, sides, and more.
• La Montaña: This Southwest-inspired station features made-to-order burritos, quesadillas, and taco bowls
• Late-night dining options available at the Nite Owl
*Please note that menu offerings are subject to change.
Questions regarding nutritional information? Feel free to contact our Registered Dietitian Alexa Schmidt.