Dine with a retro feel at College-in-the-Woods Dining Center!
Services have been modified for the safety and convenience of our customers. Students can expect the following at College-in-the-Woods Dining Center during the Spring 2021 semester:
• Daily rotating nutritional and well-balanced menus have been updated to increase variety and offer a diverse range of classic and trendy meals, Boar’s Head sandwiches, Bistro-style salads, vegan & vegetarian offerings, and desserts made in house at our campus bakery.
• Gifts from the Garden: New Spring menu! College-in-the-Woods Dining Center’s exclusively Vegan station offers Vegan burgers, tacos, salads, grain bowls, build-your-own hot pot, and sweet potato toasts. Menu varies daily.
• Stations will have food and beverage attendants.
• All menu items will be served in takeout containers.
• Seating will be available at limited capacities to allow for social distancing.