C4 Dining Hall, located within the Chenango Champlain Collegiate Center, serves the Newing and Dickinson Communities.
• Daily rotating nutritional and well-balanced menus offer a diverse range of classic and trendy meals, with vegan & vegetarian offerings daily, made-to-order Boar’s Head deli sandwiches, a build-your-own salad bar, a rotating pizza and pasta menu, and desserts made in-house at our campus bakery.
• Simple Servings: A dining option that provides safe and appetizing food choices for our customers with food allergies and gluten intolerances. All meals offered at this station are naturally free of milk, eggs, wheat, soy, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, and gluten.
• Expeditions: Featuring a modern, high-quality Halal menu provided by Royal Indian. View the menu here.
• Kosher Korner: Orthodox Union (OU) certified Kosher lunch and dinner dining options at C4 Dining Hall
• Nite Owl: A late-night dining option at C4 Dining Hall