Located within Appalachian Collegiate Center in the heart of Mountainview, Appalachian Dining Hall offers dining with the best view on campus! The dining hall offers dinner and late nite options every night, along with brunch on the weekends. Breakfast and lunch are served at the Appalachian C-Store Café, Monday-Friday, on the lower level.
• Daily rotating nutritional and well-balanced dinner menus offer a diverse range of classic and trendy meals, with vegan & vegetarian offerings available daily, a create-your-own salad bar, a rotating pasta menu, and desserts made in-house at our campus bakery.
• Simple Servings: A dining option that provides safe and appetizing food choices for our customers with food allergies and gluten intolerances. All meals offered at this station are naturally free of milk, eggs, wheat, soy, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, and gluten.
• B Cuisine: Student’s Choice: A station concept developed from student feedback. Offerings include student favorites like Ben & Jerry’s milkshakes, beef and tofu Philly cheesesteaks, taco salad bowls, hot dogs with a variety of toppings, pancakes and French toast on the weekends, and more. Menu varies daily.
• Melts: Paninis pressed fresh! Try the Turkey Florentine, a Classic Reuben, or a Vegan Caprese. Click here to view the menu.
• Nite Owl: A late-night dining option at Appalachian Dining Hall
• Appalachian C-Store & Cafe: A convenience store located on the lower level offering prepackaged food, snacks, beverages, and more! Breakfast and lunch are served at the cafe Monday-Friday.
Questions regarding nutritional information? Please contact our Registered Dietitian Alexa Schmidt.