How to: Download Bite and Place Your Mobile Order
September 23, 2020
- Download the BiteU app from the App Store or Google Play on your mobile device. Make sure you download Bite by Sodexo - Universities NOT Bite by Sodexo.
- Open the app and you will be directed to create an account.
- Click SIGN IN/SIGN UP and then SIGN UP at the bottom of the screen and fill out all of the necessary information.
- You’re halfway there! After you create your account, select Binghamton University in locations, you will then be prompted to add your campus card. If you are not prompted to add your campus card, click ‘Pay’ on the bottom right corner of the app and then ‘Activate’.
- Click ‘Add campus card’. You will be prompted to log in. Use the log in and password you use to access your meal plan account on mybucard.com. Note: This is NOT your PODS account! In order to add your card, you must have an account on mybucard.com. If you do not have an active account on mybucard.com, go to step 6. If you don't have a campus card, go to step 7. Already have an account? Skip ahead to Step 8.
- Creating an account on mybucard.com: Enter mybucard.com into your browser, and click ‘Register Now’. Enter your last name and B#. Fill in all other information necessary, and create your account! Use this log in and password info to add your campus card to the Bite app.
- Scroll to 'Bite Pay' and tap on activate. You will receive an email with instructions on how to activate your Bite Pay and once activated you may load funds through the App.
- You are now ready to order!
- BONUS: Follow @bingcampusfood on Instagram to keep up with BUDS events, sweepstakes, news, and more! Now, go get some food!