How to: Download and Link your Meal Plan/Campus Card to Bite
September 01, 2020
Downloading and using the BiteU App is as easy as finding delicious cupcakes on Cupcake Wednesday!
Just follow these simple steps to start ordering today!
Download & Create an Account
1. Download the BiteU app from the App Store or Google Play on your mobile device.
Make sure you download “Bite by Sodexo – Universities” NOT “Bite by Sodexo”
2. Open the app and follow the prompts to create an account.
3. Tap SIGN IN/SIGN UP and fill out all necessary information to create your account.
Link Your Meal Plan to your Bite Account
You’re halfway there!
1. After you create your account, select Binghamton University in locations, you will then be prompted to add your meal plan/campus card. If you are not prompted to add your campus card, tap ‘Pay’ and then ‘Activate’.
2. Tap ‘Add campus card’.
3. You will be prompted to log in. Use the login and password you use to access your meal plan account on mybucard.com. Note: This is NOT your PODS account. You must have an account on mybucard.com. If you have a meal plan/campus card, but don't have an active account on mybucard.com, go to step 4.
Already have an account on mybucard.com? Skip ahead to Step 6.
If you don’t have a campus card, skip ahead to Step 5.
4. Creating an account on mybucard.com: Visit mybucard.com and tap ‘Register Now’. Enter the required information and follow all prompts to create your account!
5. If you don’t have a campus card: Scroll to 'Bite Pay' and tap on activate. You will receive an email with instructions on how to activate your Bite Pay and once activated you may load funds through the App.
6. You are now ready to order!